Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Eaon Norellia

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Eaon Norellia »

Hey there, i applied here before but i'll do it again for the new people. :D

My name is Eaon. A 14 year old Human boy who is from Coruscant.
He's not really one of the shy guys.

Hope to see you guys in-game soon!
Saira D'Kana

Post by Saira D'Kana »

Hi

I'm aiming to join JEDI, and hope to join you all in game soon. My in game name is Saira D'Kana who is a 13 year old female human from the planet Abridon. Saira is a withdrawn and wary child, but is eager to learn all she can.

Hope to see you all soon.

Saira
Insidious

Post by Insidious »

Hello there, I am Tenok Vaan, an eight-year old force-sensitive Kel Dorian with a slight affinity for Force Sensing. He is easily fascinated with the Force and completely at square one regarding social intercourse.

Hope to join the roleplay soon. :)
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Greetings to you all.

My name is Kieran Orion and though this account was made some weeks ago, I've only now been able to return and introduce myself with the hope of joining the members of your Order.

Regarding my character, I am playing a Zabrak, A youngling of the age of Six years.
As this is a fresh start, I don't yet have a bio up but will work on it over the near future. I hope to join in on the rp and build a general theme of this character as well as introduce myself face to face to many of you and if all goes well, make some friends amongst the Order.

My xfire is "kieranorion" if anyone has any questions, feel free to add me or otherwise pm me.

Thanks!

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Page one's list has been updated. If your name is missing from the thread but you are still active within the server, please reply here and the thread will be amended.

Thank you.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Hello some of you might remember, others might not (Many new faces here). Since I believe my first post here is gone, I'll reintroduce myself!

My character is Ellana Frynn, a 6-year old Enso (near-human). That's all you need to know! I hope to rp with many of you soon, either for the first time, or again.

The follow is the reason I will be using for her absence:

Due to the exceedingly warm temperatures inside the enclave, Ellana has travelled to the capital for an extended period of time for therapy. This therapy helps her to adapt to the warmer climates of most of the galaxies planets.

After completing her full theraputic sessions, she has returned to the enclave to continue candidateship for the Jedi Order.
Ellana

Post by Ellana »

(Please add me to the active applicant list :) )

EDIT: This post may be deleted now, Thank you :)
Last edited by Ellana on Sun May 13, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claus Lucis

Post by Claus Lucis »

I am Still around,
was a little busy last week with college,but i'll try to be more active now.
Last edited by Claus Lucis on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
cody eslaw

Post by cody eslaw »

Could i have my name added back to the active list too?
I'm on more, now that things have settled down
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Motoko Isawa, 7 year old human female.

I'm a dude who cut his teeth nearly 10 years ago (-_-) playing NWN and then moving on to SWG, until it's recent untimely demise. Someone posted on starsidergalaxy.com that this place was here, so I came for a look. Haven't seen anyone on the server yet, and I hope to soon. Haven't really RPed at all in JK, but since the server has been empty I've been fumbling around with emotes (very nice job on those by the way).

If you want to know my style more, check out my devart site:

http://eihort.deviantart.com
Viden

Post by Viden »

Hello,

I'm applying for the 8-year-old Viden Brenail, son of a former field medic, who has started to show possible signs of force sensitivity, (though it could always be his father's mind playing tricks on him, what with all the stress. Who knows?)

Honestly, this is all a little daunting. Seems really in-depth and I think I might just observe for a short time while I work up the gumption to actually dive in. I don't suppose anyone would have some pointers on getting started? I've read through a few of the guides, but I'm still not quite confident. Thanks, and I hope that this turns out to be a great experience.
Trip Alateen

Post by Trip Alateen »

Greetings,

My character's name is "Trip Alateen", a 39 year old Half-Morellian from somewhere. I look forward to swapping hands and bumping fists with you all.

Your new friend,
Trip Alateen
Last edited by Trip Alateen on Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Viden wrote:Hello,

I'm applying for the 8-year-old Viden Brenail, son of a former field medic, who has started to show possible signs of force sensitivity, (though it could always be his father's mind playing tricks on him, what with all the stress. Who knows?)

Honestly, this is all a little daunting. Seems really in-depth and I think I might just observe for a short time while I work up the gumption to actually dive in. I don't suppose anyone would have some pointers on getting started? I've read through a few of the guides, but I'm still not quite confident. Thanks, and I hope that this turns out to be a great experience.
Sorry I've been away for a few days and didn't see this post. Hopefully you've been able to speak with someone between your post and now, if not, you can find my contact details in my profile.

Your approach though is really for the best :) I would actually recommend that you come on the server first before sending in an application, to see how things operate before diving in head first. If after a few days you like it here but would rather submit an application for a whole new character, this is fine also. (although it's best not to do this too often, otherwise you'll go nowhere heh)

In any case, feel free to drop myself or any of the other member a message if you want some advice or tips on JEDI role-play.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Leilana Pond

Post by Leilana Pond »

Hello everyone!

Just posting here to say I hope to role-play with you all very soon! I officially signed up a week or so ago on the forums, but I won't be able to come onto the server for another week (perfect-first-impression-timing, I know...). Nonetheless I look forward to apply as a 'hopeful' in hopes of joining as a member of your JEDI Order.

In regards to my character, I am playing as a young, human female of 8 from the community of Kadaara - Naboo. I am using a custom youngling skin (found underneath my signature) to role-play with. If anyone wishes to contact me, I have an MSN Address: leilana.pond@hotmail.co.uk , or just simply PM me.

Hoping to join with you all soon,
Leilana.
Thame Byakurai

Post by Thame Byakurai »

My character is 10 year old Thame Arkana. He is the first son in the Echani house/clan of Arkana and grew up on Eshan during the Chiss-Mandalorian Crises.

((Re introducing myself as I have done it already in the past but was unable to continue role playing. Not sure if my characters age still matched up to the time in which ::JEDI:: roleplayed the Attrition Wars))
Name: Thame Byakurai
Species: Echani
Homeworld: Eshan