Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Wes Thraken

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Wes Thraken »

((Hey sorry this isn't working out, no one is ever really on when I play. Sorry. Maybe I'll try again someday))
Last edited by Wes Thraken on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rukh

Post by Rukh »

Hi. My character name is Rukh, a Noghri youngster from Honoghr. Rukh speaks very little basic. I look forward to meeting you all.
Oryon Surgis

Post by Oryon Surgis »

Hello fellow JEDI. My characters name is Oryon Surgis. Looking forward to landing.
"Open your hearts, I'm coming home."
Uso Leeik

Post by Uso Leeik »

Hey, I am Uso Leeik. My character is a human boy age of 9. Uso is from Naboo and is the son of wife Jessa and husband Japla. Herenai and Jamus are hepful but I think I could use some more. I look forward to playing with JEDI.
Sera

Post by Sera »

"Greetings and salutations, I am humble Lau Su, at your disposal, I would be very glad to get to meet and know each and everyone of you."

My character is a young kaminoan, hailing from coruscant. Roughly five years of age and very outgoing socially perhaps annoyingly so to most.
I'd look forward to have fun and roleplay with all of you. Took a while after having skulked around the forums, before I finally mustered my courage to write an application.
Rae'l Kelzim

Post by Rae'l Kelzim »

Hey guys, I'm back!
I've finally found the time (and will) to role play again and since I don't feel like bringing back old characters like Tyren, who's probably in his 30s by now, I'll be playing as an 8yr old Miraluka named Rae'l Kelzim (Yes, he's Garik's son...What a plot twist!!! :mellow: ).
Anyway, I look forward to RP with y'all and even though I don't have a rpaccount yet please feel free to download Rae'l's skin(link below).
Name: Rae'l Kelzim| Species: Miraluka| Initiated: - | Masters: -
Click Here to Download Rae'l's Skin
Amal Yorrick

Post by Amal Yorrick »

Amal Yorrick, is a typical Borneck [2nd Source], peace-loving, hard-working and tanned. Amal, was born into a modest sized family employed by one of the larger farms on the Borneck agriworld of Vellity. Despite his young age, no time was wasted in putting Amal to work, resulting in countless arduous hours spent climbing trees to pick the ripe fruit, something he excelled at. However this consequently over shadowed his poor results in mental assessments.

After a visit from a Jedi, Amal is currently being processed by the Jedi Order and is due to be assigned a temple in which to begin his studies.

(( I suspect that I will not begin to play Amal for a few days yet, I intend to flesh out the character, and spectate a few RP sessions on the server before joining in.

Question: Jedi apparel became varied during the New Jedi Order era. Now, the timeline of JEDI is many many years past the NJO, and I notice that everyone wears robes. Are robes again a pre-requisite of the Order, now it is fully established again? I ask, so I can begin to think about creating a skin for Amal.))

Amal Yorrick
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Amal Yorrick wrote:Amal Yorrick, is a typical Borneck [2nd Source], peace-loving, hard-working and tanned. Amal, was born into a modest sized family employed by one of the larger farms on the Borneck agriworld of Vellity. Despite his young age, no time was wasted in putting Amal to work, resulting in countless arduous hours spent climbing trees to pick the ripe fruit, something he excelled at. However this consequently over shadowed his poor results in mental assessments.

After a visit from a Jedi, Amal is currently being processed by the Jedi Order and is due to be assigned a temple in which to begin his studies.

(( I suspect that I will not begin to play Amal for a few days yet, I intend to flesh out the character, and spectate a few RP sessions on the server before joining in.

Question: Jedi apparel became varied during the New Jedi Order era. Now, the timeline of JEDI is many many years past the NJO, and I notice that everyone wears robes. Are robes again a pre-requisite of the Order, now it is fully established again? I ask, so I can begin to think about creating a skin for Amal.))

Amal Yorrick
Jedi Clothing is still pretty much varied, so you can go with what you feel suits your character. Though, what I will say though is that most of the Jedi choose towards robes mostly out of the fact that it's homely and grounded, though you will find many of them still have varied twists to it, with a few different skins to switch between.

Like myself, I have a few robe versions and one non-robed version I used for specific training out off world assignments.

So, go with how you feel is right for your character and welcome to the community.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Ahkro Cerinla
Lost One

Post by Ahkro Cerinla »

With my skin being done, I'm introducing my character:

Ahkro is a 14 year-old Thyrsian, naturally from Thyrsus. The notable features of his demeanor are as follows:
- Silvery white eyes.
- An open and inquisitive look.
- An expression ranging from neutral to somewhat confused and lost, like when confronted with certain social interaction he is not accustomed to.
- Whenever asking a question, he looks always truly interested in the answer, and always seems ready to throw another question after. The development is always one of rising eagerness, never one of judging.

Skin below.
Species: Thyrsian | Born: 289.20 | Age:24 | Initiated:304.15 | Height: 1.83 | Weight: 84.2kg | Languages: Thyrsian mimetics, Basic, Huttese (Fluent), Shyriiwook (Understanding), Bocce (Fluent), Zabraki (Fluent)
Gryden Bamne

Post by Gryden Bamne »

Son of Hector Bamne, a humbled sales representative to Jaffryes Universal Automotive, Gryden was not one to stick out in a crowd. His mother passed away shortly after he was born, leaving him and his father to Reside in a modest apartment complex sporting only a fraction of the spoils the ecumenopolis had to offer. Bamne often kept to himself, acquainted with only a select few of his closest classmates.
Aris Lenko

Post by Aris Lenko »

Hi, I'm Aris Lenko, a male Nautolan from Glee Anselm. He's almost 4 (though I still feel now that the age is a tad too young). I've mest some of you already and I look forward to meeting the rest of you :D
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

(( I decided to come back as life has started to get easier ))

This is Linken Anderson, a 10 year old from Coruscant.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Asher Dallows

Post by Asher Dallows »

::Takes a bow::
10 year old Vega Den'eb, from Lorrd. Nice to meet you all!

(Please ignore my username, I made it before I decided on a character name ;_;)
Amris Kurin

Post by Amris Kurin »

Hello, Amris is the name!, I've been around for some while 'bout now, and met lots of ya' guys, I'm havin' Fun....Hope I gut these tests done by now. oh by the way, I'm a 7 year old human male boy, hobbies are Painting, Swoops and Makin' Friends!, hope to meet ya' all!

((Hello :D))
Captain Leeroy

Post by Captain Leeroy »

Hello, my name is Danni Stryder and I came from New Alderaan! I am currently at that Alzoc Jedi Temple and I am five years old!