Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gowtina

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Gowtina »

Hey, I'm Gowtina... A sixteen year old Twi'Lek aaand... yeah. I guess I'll be seeing you all in the temple and things. So, yeah! That's me, you can ask me things if you see me around. Bye.
Ilaine Strias
Lost One

Post by Ilaine Strias »

Hello. I'm Ilaine Strias. An 8 year old boy who was evacuated from the Arkanian temple to continue my time as a hopeful here. I'm worried about my mom. Haven't heard from her since the evacuation. I'm really excited to be here and meet everyone.
MY SKIN:

LINK
Arryn Skirata

Post by Arryn Skirata »

"I'm Arryn! I'm twelve, human and...well- I hope you all don't judge me too harshly for this but I'm an Imperial! Long story and I kinda hope that despite that we can all be good friends.

...Also- does anyone have anything really complicated they wouldn't mind me taking apart and seeing if I can put back together?"
Josopot Norf

Post by Josopot Norf »

hi my charakters name is Josopot Norf yo

i joined your server 2 days ago as Igwaz Norf, a tourist from tatooine and had great fun :D jo i have never done this roleplaying thing but yes it seems to be interesting so i decided to make a new charakter because you can do only so much as a tourist ;)
Borta Larba

Post by Borta Larba »

Hello, Borta Larba, 11 years oold from Naboo though he is an Aqualish. His ancestors Lived on Ando's sister planet but had to flee to Ando due to the Sith, in Ando the civil war became too much to bare and they fleed to the peaceful city of Theed on Naboo.
Nahulo Larba

Post by Nahulo Larba »

Hello, I'm Nahulo Larba aged 10 from Naboo
Cro Korr

Post by Cro Korr »

Hello, I'm Cro Korr. I'm a 12 year old Kel Dorian from the planet Dorin. My family has a long lineage of warriors and I am very excited to get initiated into the order, I suppose I shall see you around.
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Post by Nodo Salar »

Hey, I'll be playing Nodo Salar an 11 year old Nautolan boy. Apologies if you see me lurking around not speaking, trying to get adjusted and am a bit overly conscious about approaching people. Despite my nervousness I hope to have super duper great times with you all. :D
It wasn't me.
Randi

Post by Randi »

Randi Darman, 12.
Last edited by Randi on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volus

Post by Volus »

I'm that Chiss kid with the ludicrously long name, Loruvo'lu'susussepli.

Oh, sorry for introducing myself so late.
Srus Fevim
Lost One

Post by Srus Fevim »

Hello I am Srus'Fevim. A 10 year old female Twi'Lek from Ryloth. If you want to know why I am here, find out in game. I am very excited to be the first Twi'lek for a while now and am excited to be initiated. See you guys in game.
Deija Quor
Lost One

Post by Deija Quor »

Hi everyone!

I'll be playing Deija Quor, a six-year-old Zeltron from the planet Zeltros. She just arrived yesterday and she's still learning her way around this place...so many doors to get stuck in and walls to bump into! But she is always looking for new friends to explore with and mischief to get into, so I'm sure I'll be seeing many of you soon. (:
Vuul Garen

Post by Vuul Garen »

Hello, my name is Vuul Garen. I am 12 years old and from the planet Telos IV. I look forward to starting my Jedi training
Name: Talos Miles Species: Human Homeworld: Taris Born: 337.08
Krei'dexx'onubi
Lost One

Post by Krei'dexx'onubi »

Salutations!

I'm playing a young chiss boy named Krei'dexx'onubi or Dexxo. I've met quite a few of the ::JEDI:: members officially and unofficially already but oh is it good to be home. See you all in-game!
Name: Dexx/Dexxo/'Stylish Dexxo' Species: Chiss Homeworld: Csilla DoB: 334.03 Initiated: 340.21 Apprenticed: 343.01
Mentor: Jedi Master Coren Ran
Cellwa Haban

Post by Cellwa Haban »

Greetings, my name is Cellwa Haban. I am a 13 year old Ithorian from Borao. Looking forward to meeting more of you in-game.
Name: Cellwa Haban | Species: Ithorian | Homeworld: Borao | Age: 13