Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Voh Phaar
Lost One

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Voh Phaar »

Hello, I will be playing as Voh Phaar. A Nautolan male, aged 11 and born on Glee Anselm. I hope to meet all of you, in-game.

Name: Voh Phaar Species: Nautolan Age: 42 Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Initiated:
342.06 ABY Knighted: 368.25 ABY Mentors: Wen-Ordo, Jerex Sol
Padawans: Nodo Salar, Sadjoo Hawieedu

Tela Ta

Post by Tela Ta »

Greetings,

I am Tela Ta. A 16 year old Kaminoan. It is not normal for Kaminoans to be Jedi, how I became one is something you'll have to discover for yourself. :D

I shall join you all in game pretty soon!

Hugs,
Tela Ta
Last edited by Tela Ta on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pad Ang

Post by Pad Ang »

Hello Jedi, my hopeful is Pad Ang, a not quite 12 year old Kel Dor from a minor agriculture-based noble house on Dorin, the Bool. Pad Ang is the name he was given at his Baran Do initiation, but after only about 4 years of training, he's had the fortune of being selected from among the other temple initaites by Master Nico, who was recently on Dorin doing atmospheric research for improvements to the medbay. He will be arriving at the temple in the next few days and looks forward to meeting you all. Hopefully he'll be more adjusted to his breather mask and goggles by then after the long flight. :oops:
Last edited by Pad Ang on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erot'han'eras

Post by Erot'han'eras »

Hey everybody, I'm Thane.

I'm playing a 12 year-old Chiss who's spent most of his life on various ships and freighters. Excited to be here and to get to know everyone!
Darael Febri
Lost One

Post by Darael Febri »

Hello, I'm playing as Darael Febri, a ten year old male from Corellia.
I've already met some of you and I'm looking forward to meeting the rest. :)
Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

Iffo Rav'i (Forum username change pending acceptance :) ), is a late childhood near-human hybrid (Borneck/Hapan).

Iffo is the son of backstage workers of Rexio’s Intergalactic Travelling Circus, and has spent his entire life traveling across the Trax Sector as part of the troupe. Iffo has become very much accustomed to the truly spectacular being just a peak through a curtain away, and is apprehensive about leaving the only life he's ever known.
Last edited by Iffo Rav'i on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga

Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

Hi everyone! Keep your eyes on a mischievous 12-year-old Pantoran Coruscanti little girl who's just been brought to the Temple. ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber
Aelon Besarat
Lost One

Post by Aelon Besarat »

Hello, all!

I shall be playing the twelve year old Nautolan male named Aelon whom has recently been brought to the Temple. He was adopted by a Human family so he isn't too well versed in the traditions of his species but has a passion for learning and speaks with a very light 'Coruscanti' accent that is comparable to that of a real world 'Estuary' English accent.

Hope to see you all in character soon, cheers!
Aelon Besarat // Species: Nautolan // Born: 330.27 // Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Former Mentor: Wrennin Vae
Former Rank: Padawan
Initiated: 343.01 // Apprenticed: 343.16 // Abdicated: 347.18
JadNuruk

Post by JadNuruk »

Hello I'm Jad Nuruk, I'm a eight year old Duros male and I look forward meeting and roleplaying with you all on the server.

Skin is in signature!
Miila Vai
Lost One

Post by Miila Vai »

Hello everyone, I'm Talirala and I'm going to be playing Miila Vai, an 8 year old Zelosian from a rich noble house on Zelos II alongside a friend who'll be playing her twin brother.

I'm coming here after a lengthy run with another clan (DAJ) which just made the change from being a JKA clan to being an open gaming community (we do have a new JKA server opened under the clan's banner, but I am not going to be a part of it).
Just thought I'd mention that seeing how there seems to have been some distrust aimed towards DAJ from JEDI in the past (I saw a post from February claiming that we were affiliated with {{R}}, which is simply not the case. We had some people with connections to {{R}} in the clan in the past, however, we never supported nor approved of what they did.

Just wanted to come out in the open with that immediately so it can't spawn drama down the line. I look forward to roleplaying with you all and have thus far been very impressed with everything I've seen.
Salvong
Exiled

Post by Salvong »

Hello! I'm Salvong, a twelve year old Farghul from Farrfin. I hope to meet all of you in due time and have fun!

(Link to my skin in my signature. :D )

Age: 15 | Species: Farghul | Initiated: 343.14 | Apprenticed: 343.24 | Mentor: Syrena Exan |

Noviced: 344.29 |
Atrya Vyken
Lost One

Post by Atrya Vyken »

Totaly just realized I forgot to post this. So for those who have not met me:
I will be playing Dorian, the good twin to Miila...
Garreth Coll

Post by Garreth Coll »

Hello,

I'm Pascal, I will be playing Garreth Coll. I was part of the JEDI community a couple of years ago with my character Asphar Du. I look forward getting know all of you.

FYI:

Character Name: Garreth Coll
Character Age: 11
Homeworld: Kinyen
Species: Human
Timezone: -5

EDIT: Oh and I will be able to play on weekends and after 6pm (GM-5) on week days
Mice'ar Alkeno

Post by Mice'ar Alkeno »

Greetings!

Friends, my name is Mice'ar Alkeno. I'm eight. It has always been my dream to become a Jedi, as I'm guessing it is yours. I'm half human half Gungan from Naboo. Yes I look and sound funny. But it is who I am. I wish you the best of luck. And hope to see you again soon.

May the force be with you...and you....and you, and you, and you, and you.
Arkhaios Flavior

Post by Arkhaios Flavior »

Hey, I'm Ark and I'm 12 years old :)

I really like cats :D

That's me ^^