Alien Youngling Pack

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Wynne Avurys
Lost One

Alien Youngling Pack

Post by Wynne Avurys »

Does anyone have a link for the alien youngling pack with nautolan, transdoshan, and rodian heads with the youngling body? It would be nice if it was stickied as well.

| age_11 | species_hapan | homeworld_kuat | 293.05 |
| initiated_298.08 | Wynne Avurys | rank_initiate |

|I Want It All|
First step to feeling good is looking good.
There are things I cannot do. But there are certainly things I will do.

Computers . . . so unreliable . . . just like people.
Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others.
It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.

Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Re: Alien Youngling Pack

Post by Coren Ran »

I might have need of this in the near future, so if anyone could link it, it would be most appreciated.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Aurien Uriah
Lost One

Post by Aurien Uriah »

viewforum.php?f=60

Read the stickies.
"...Yeah, we do need better brand awareness."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Wynne_Avurys wrote:Does anyone have a link for the alien youngling pack with nautolan, transdoshan, and rodian heads with the youngling body? It would be nice if it was stickied as well.
Read the Original Post. ;)

If you're referring to Ruluk's Youngling pack, Aurien, then it's just reskins of the human youngling.

I hunted high and low for the Alien Youngling pack but couldn't find it anywhere. I think it's going to have to come from a member with some crazy historical backups.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Aria Sadru
Exiled

Post by Aria Sadru »

I've sent you guys (Coren + Wynne) the one I could find elsewhere. I searched Alien Youngling pack into google and it came up with this site but I guess the topic was removed or deleted after sometime but the pack should be called Young-Alien-Pack-Beta by the looks of Google, so I suppose any older members could have it.
Species_Kiffar| Rank_Initiate | Date of Initiation_298.06
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Aria Sadru wrote: the pack should be called Young-Alien-Pack-Beta by the looks of Google
That's what I was getting. Even got a link to Filefront to download it but was present with the "Could not find file" error.

Hope somebody finds it.
It was a good pack.

Wasn't it Z'phos or a young hopeful Delmi that made it?

I really can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was done in-house so somebody ought to have it.

Tergos Zemnos
Lost One

Post by Tergos Zemnos »

Recently I tried downloading something from File Front but it gave my an error as well. I personally use Google Chrome for my choice of Internet, however when I downloaded something using the actual -Internet Explorer- everything seemed to be working fine. Hope that helps. :)
Species: Human|Age: 50's| Initiated: 286.16|
Knighted: 310.28|Mentor: Sasha Raven_Delmi N'jork|Padawan: Arukh Bakh'tor_Xel Damar
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Not to be a buzz kill or anything but, you don't really need a youngling model for species, just use an adult species skin if you can find one and get an account created to scale you down, it's what I did for Elu.
Aria Sadru
Exiled

Post by Aria Sadru »

Tergos Zemnos wrote:Recently I tried downloading something from File Front but it gave my an error as well. I personally use Google Chrome for my choice of Internet, however when I downloaded something using the actual -Internet Explorer- everything seemed to be working fine. Hope that helps. :)
It actually depends on how you upload to file front, if you upload without an account, the file tends to be deleted or removed after seven days, so I'm guessing it was not uploaded to an account. I personally think it's better to have a youngling skin for your species rather than a dwarf version of an adult skin which looks absolutely silly in my fair opinion :P
Species_Kiffar| Rank_Initiate | Date of Initiation_298.06
Aurien Uriah
Lost One

Post by Aurien Uriah »

Scroll down in Ruluks post folks. It may be my morning brain talking but those files were removed for a reason.
READ BELOW!!!!
I hope that this huge you will read...
If you ever possessed in your rpmod folder the files youngalienpackbeta.pk3, youngling.pk3 or zz_younglingpatch.pk3, remove them now or face the disastrous results of incompatibility issues.
"...Yeah, we do need better brand awareness."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Aurien Uriah wrote:Scroll down in Ruluks post folks. It may be my morning brain talking but those files were removed for a reason.
READ BELOW!!!!
I hope that this huge you will read...
If you ever possessed in your rpmod folder the files youngalienpackbeta.pk3, youngling.pk3 or zz_younglingpatch.pk3, remove them now or face the disastrous results of incompatibility issues.
Yeah that's right.

However I think what Ruluk meant was that his "::JEDI:: Youngling Project (v0.2)" conflicted with "youngalienpackbeta.pk3". The two are completely seperate packs. Sadly, his Youngling Project did not amalgamate with the Young Alien pack and it doesn't contain the young Rodian etc which is what Wynne was looking for.

Bummer too, it wasn't bad.

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Yeh there was a pack previously that had a Rodian head, a Twilek head and um.. 'others'. I had always thought it came from jk3files though myself. Can't recall the name.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Rian Vun
Lost One

Post by Rian Vun »

The original alien pack was removed and then replaced with one that was updated.

Actually I thought eventually they combined them into the youngling pack...that is strange however. I had been looking for it as well.
Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

I found it, but the file is needing some edits before it's uploaded. Sai is taking care of it and it should be posted shortly.

Species: Ryn

Jett Corro

Post by Jett Corro »

Nastajja Arren wrote:I found it, but the file is needing some edits before it's uploaded. Sai is taking care of it and it should be posted shortly.
That's awesome. It would help the RP, especially since I've had a few members think that Jett was a human boy because there is no nautolan skin. Considering I am not apart of ::JEDI::, I rather not ask for an account just to have an adult skin rescaled down to a child. Especially when/if no one else has the skin that I have. Having a young alien pack would be beneficial in my opinion. Can't wait.