rpmusic time, perhaps loop time?

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Kenta
Lost One

rpmusic time, perhaps loop time?

Post by Kenta »

Music's an important part to what we do here, it helps set the mood, hopefully from start to finish, but sometimes a track you have in mind has some things that while good the first time around don't work the next loop, so I am wondering if it is possible to add a parameter to the rpmusic command to skip to a set time in the track , and if possible a command to loop back to said time at the end of the track, or even set a beginning and end time for said loop.
RP Age: 126 Next Birthday: 371.1
Stupid is a disease spreading at an alarming rate. - Kenta
Elu Dako

Re: rpmusic time, perhaps loop time?

Post by Elu Dako »

Sounds interesting, I would like to see the ability to set multiple tracks to play in succession, so for example: /rpmusic music/lightexplore|music/lightexplore4|music/sadexplore
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

/support
Mortael Toronous

Post by Mortael Toronous »

It seems like quite a long time since people have posted on this topic and feel it needs reviving. I'm a composer, I compose music- I specialize in composing choral music; religious and prose/poetry. I can also compose Orchestral pieces and if you wish I could show you a short 1:27 minutes of a theme that I had started for another community. Now, I compose based on how I feel about the community and what thoughts go through my mind as I write the music- I like to be very thematic when decorating the harmonies and texture.
| Name: Mortael Toronous | Age: 5| Date of Birth: --.19 Gender: Male | Species: Near-Human | Rank: None | Homeworld: Dantooine

Skin used: N/A