Wallpapers

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: Wallpapers

Post by Kieran Orion »

So yeah, I've been messing around with Photoshop and what not, found a new style of detailing my pics and what not. This one I think turned out quite well and apparently someone else agree'd so I figured I'd throw it up in here. It's like a canvas painting I guess...

Last edited by Kieran Orion on Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

I really like that second one! I feel the first one is missing something, though. Maybe shrink down the younger Kieran and give him a faint perspective shadow so that it appears he's actually in the scenary rather than stood infront of it? The canvas effect in the bottom one to me looks like the image is verging on being a hologram, maybe try implementing that? I'd love to see it.

Awesome work!

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

I like the second one also, as Kih said add the shadows, it makes the image a whole lot better. I would also advice to slide some of that grass over there heels so they don't look like they are bouncing on the terrain. :wink:

Kih said pretty much everything about the first image.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Not so much a wallpaper as it is a general pic but those that were present on the server at the time will understand....Lawl.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Nice. :mrgreen:
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Enjoy, Des.

It's not exactly a Signature but...I couldn't help myself and got a bit carried away, it ended up becoming a wallpaper, I'm still working on the Signature. Tergos, yours will follow soon after. 8)

P.S I've never seen Sai ignite his lightsaber so I took a pretty random guess as to the color of his blade going on the description of a "lighter blue". Lol

Edit:

Signature is as follows. Will resize if to big and what not. Let me know man.

Last edited by Kieran Orion on Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des Anaro
Lost One

Post by Des Anaro »

Nope! I really like it! Thanks again man!
|Species_Human | Homeworld_Kashyyyk | Mentor_Sai Akiada | Padawan_Jel'a Vra |
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

#Subject to updates#

My work on Tergos' Sig has, like Des', started off as a wallpaper.

The piece is possibly going to be edited and will correct this post accordingly should Tergos wish there be changes made or I see need for improvement.

I didn't venture far from the actual wallpaper in your sig Tergos because though it may not appear it, this signature took quite a bit more effort to get right. I thought the background was quite a fitting piece from me as it's a place in New Zealand :)

Unlike in your wallpaper, I've neglected to add my signature in your sig and instead placed your name in the top left, as you will notice. Unfortunately I couldn't find a black whisp like effect that I felt did your dark jedi buddy there justice so for now it will have to go without.

I'm hoping you will like this, I have uploaded the signature twice, this one being to large to actually put in your profile. If you do not know how to resize it personally, I can simply throw an IMG code your way and you can slap it in there somewhere.

Here's hoping all is to your liking, bud.

8)

Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Lol, Tergos... being made to walk the plank. Seems like something that'd happen to him.
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

It's at that point Crian reveals he's Tergos' father.
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Tergos Zemnos
Lost One

Post by Tergos Zemnos »

It is also at that point when Tergos refused to join Crian and decided to nonchalantly hop off the balcony. When Tergos realized, Delmi was his brother. :: Cheesy soap opera music plays ::
Species: Human|Age: 50's| Initiated: 286.16|
Knighted: 310.28|Mentor: Sasha Raven_Delmi N'jork|Padawan: Arukh Bakh'tor_Xel Damar
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Gross.

And I still enjoy Major League Rash

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Kieran: "Noice, once again (y)"

Oberon: "Was that to commemorate the day Irn Bru and Pepsi clashed?"

World: "/model aki/blue_robeh3 - 000, 120, 220

:(

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

What can I say? I'm not an arrogant person but I really love this character lol. Could that background have a slight indication of his future career path alongside the jedi life? That's undecided but it does look damn good if I do say so myself.

8)

Skin: Nastajja and Kih Bu, Such brilliant work ^^

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Something of an experiment during my boredom, keep in mind Des to my knowledge doesn't know force lightening and of course, Kieran's still a kid but I thought it might do well for advertising JEDI. Lawl.

We like it anyway!

- Kieran Orion.