Push on Thrown Saber

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Roahu
Lost One

Re: Push on Thrown Saber

Post by Roahu »

That's a pretty lengthy expansion Elu. The emphasis on this particular request is more on the saber when it's been thrown via saberthrow rather than an item already on the ground.

In response to Sebastin: I thought about levels of push and saberthrow being considered but came to the belief that regardless of skill at throwing and controlling a lightsaber it shouldn't be uneffected by force push at any level when directed at a flying hilt. It's personal of course, because I don't intend to level up push and would prefer this still work at push 2/3 against any level of saberthrow.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Push on Thrown Saber

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I completely agree, in role playing sense that is true. Though if we are to take in game mechanics into account (as I'm sure some may do) I think if we add this feature it'll need balance say for combat/sparring reasons, with making certain requirements out of perhaps.

Though don't get me wrong, I'll happily have this feature added in any form but I just thought that might be something for consideration is all. :D

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol