Class Schedule On the Homepage

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gryden Bamne

Class Schedule On the Homepage

Post by Gryden Bamne »

Since there is a "Morals, Ethics and Diplomacy" class scheduled on the homepage as occuring today, i would like to know, is this accurate to what actually happens on the server, or is it merly a cosmetic/atmosphere sort of thing? I am aware that thing can change depending on the avalibility of the players hosting it and the number of participants avalible, but i don't want to be on the server alone thinking there was supposed to be something happening (Not that i'm not on the server most all the time anyway.)
Oberon
Lost One

Re: Class Schedule On the Homepage

Post by Oberon »

Well, it works sort of like this.

That schedule is based on what day of the week and time the class instructors generally decide to hold their class. However, with the recent limited availability of the instructors due to Summer activities and what not, you have to couple that with announcement posts made by the instructor themselves that their class will actually be taking place that week.

This is generally posted in the Class Information thread, which I'm not sure is available to forum accounts with less than a Student's access. Hope this helped.
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

I have access to the Class Information folder, so you should too Gryden. If you don't, you should let someone know.
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Also note that clicking on the class name on the homepage will bring you directly to the class thread where the instructor makes announcements.

As a side note for instructors reading this: you can update the public calendar yourself by following instructions in this thread.