In game name

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Captain Leeroy

In game name

Post by Captain Leeroy »

Hello, as a guest how do I have my name in game? I have sent the secretary droid my bio and I am waiting for him to get back to me. So in the mean time I want to RP but I was just wondering how I should have my in game name?

Should it be: =Danni:Stryder=::JEDI::?
Tergos Zemnos
Lost One

Re: In game name

Post by Tergos Zemnos »

=Danni=Stryder= with any varient of coloring besides the ones already taken will be fine. If you're accepted into JEDI, then the ::JEDI:: is automatically added to the end of your name upon acceptance into the clan. Welcome to JEDI!

Cheers,

Tergos
Last edited by Tergos Zemnos on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Species: Human|Age: 50's| Initiated: 286.16|
Knighted: 310.28|Mentor: Sasha Raven_Delmi N'jork|Padawan: Arukh Bakh'tor_Xel Damar
Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

Usually, if you have sent an biography, you are seen as an ''Hopeful'' to JEDI, meaning you can wear the tags =Danni=Stryder=, however without the ::JEDI::. If you meet the expectations of the Council, you will be Initiated, which will then be the official greetings to the clan, allowing you the privilege of the ::JEDI:: tags on the end of your name.

In short and sweet, you should just wear the =Danni=Stryder= tags for now, feel free to experiment with colours, though try not to make them similar to ones that are already existent on another player. Hope this helps.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Out of character, the ::JEDI:: tag is like a regular clan tag, denoting a member of the Jedi Order. When you first come to play with us you just have your regular character name =FIRSTNAME=LASTNAME=. When the Council initiates your character into the Jedi Order, you will be granted greater access to the map, course studies, a student journal, Lightsaber, probe droid, bragging rights, and of course that ::JEDI:: tag too!

But right now imagine your character as a youngling who has been brought to the Enclave for the Masters of the Council to observe and test to determine whether he or she is a candidate for training as a Jedi Student.

For more information about joining this community as a full fledged member, refer to this thread: Joining ::JEDI::

Also, there are other great threads with good information in that same subforum: Rules and Tips

While you're not required to read all of the topics, or really any of them, the more you know about the way our communities operates the better chance your character has of embarking on the lifetime journey of a Jedi Student, and later as a Knight.

Welcome to our community! If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me or any other ::JEDI:: member via PM.
Captain Leeroy

Post by Captain Leeroy »

Do you guys use Xfire at all? I'd very much like to add someone so that they can give me advice and tips whilst role-playing here.

Tbh, I've been roleplaying on Jedi Academy for about 7 years. I first started out on a server called ((RPG Server)) and it used the Force Mod III mod.

My xfire is here for anyone who wants to add me: Breakdown94
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Most of the people around here use MSN, and generally seems the best way to contact them for live chat.