Plz help i'm new

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Rain

Plz help i'm new

Post by Rain »

Ok so i have been kicked twice once for running as i was told and another for accidentally saying "titty" instead of what i was trying to type "kitty" as that was the word i said previous to the mistype. So i apologize for getting kicked i hope it doesn't go against me. I'm new to this rp thing and my character is 4 give her a break she can barely talk anyway. :lol:
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: Plz help i'm new

Post by Kieran Orion »

I'm an Initiate so this is probably best coming from a Knight or Council member but I would suggest reading the Rules and Information threads that can be found here:

http://comport.jediholo.net/viewforum.php?f=101

http://comport.jediholo.net/viewforum.php?f=83

Also seeing as your character is young, you will be able to find a suitable youngling skin pack on the forum. Have a good look at all of the threads available to you for a better understanding of the way we Roleplay in game and on the forum, also, I'm sure others will be inclined to helping you, but these would be my first suggestions.

There is also the Rpmod section on the forum and top menu that will be vital to your time spent with us.

If you feel the need to spectate us in game to get a better idea of what roleplaying is like, I believe it could be of help to you.

Best of luck.

- Initiate, Kieran Orion.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

::Smiles and pats Kieran on the head::

Additionally, this thread is used to log suggestions for changes/improvements to RPMod, so I'll move this to the OOC section.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Zuri Lyn
Lost One

Post by Zuri Lyn »

Thanks for the quick and thorough response Kieran :)
Saos Nartu
Lost One

Post by Saos Nartu »

If you require any in-depth assistance as to your character or just any questions you require answered I am more than happy to assist you. Just send me a message on the comport and I'll try answer your questions best I can. :)

name_saosnartu|age_17|species_kiffar|rank_initiate

Gryden Bamne

Post by Gryden Bamne »

Heck, you've got to start somewhere, a few mistakes here and there are always acceptable for a newcomer to roleplay, you'll pick it up eventually. :D