general help

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Esth Me'sku
Lost One

general help

Post by Esth Me'sku »

I read the rules on ooc discussion and still hope this thread is alright to post. I know you guys are very strict on role play.

Could someone who has some free time like a half an hour or something to answer a few questions for me please? I want to get settled in behind the curtain and in the curtain. But I was told to do the in curtain stuff on the server and not do ooc stuff. But I have a lot of questions to help me develop better. Was just seeing if someone had time.

thanks!

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork

Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Re: general help

Post by Illrian Damaris »

If you feel you can't find the answers to your questions in our rules and about us, then feel free to send me a PM. I get it on my phone so even if I'm not at the computer I can respond rather quickly. Always willing to help.

Jedi Knight
Illrian Damaris
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

I'll be on MSN/WLM all night, the name is syrena_exan@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me, but maybe pm me your name as well because invites don't always show for me for some reason.

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I'm always more than happy to help as well!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Esth Me'sku
Lost One

Post by Esth Me'sku »

Thanks guys. Illrian and syrena were a lot of help. They answered all the questions i could think of. haha

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork