Name Colors

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Which colour combination would like to see?

Purple & Orange
28%
Purple & Brown
3%
Purple & Dark Green
15%
Orange & Brown
36%
Orange & Dark Green
10%
Brown & Dark Green
8%

Total votes: 39

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Name Colors

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I'm going for Orange and Brown, with the pinky-purple being made darker for true purple.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Tergos Zemnos
Lost One

Post by Tergos Zemnos »

Sebastin Creed wrote:I'm going for Orange and Brown, with the pinky-purple being made darker for true purple.
I agree with this one hundred percent. Make the current ^6 darker! Then add two BRAND new colors. A darker green is sort of... eh.
Species: Human|Age: 50's| Initiated: 286.16|
Knighted: 310.28|Mentor: Sasha Raven_Delmi N'jork|Padawan: Arukh Bakh'tor_Xel Damar
Serra Kolzen
Lost One

Post by Serra Kolzen »

Sebastin Creed wrote:I'm going for Orange and Brown, with the pinky-purple being made darker for true purple.

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Way to skew the poll folks lol (/rpblames Sebastin)
Soh Raun wrote:For the moment I only tested Orange and Purple (I can only add two colors). We'll have to make a choice. :)
Soh Raun wrote:The default purple is used for private chat, I think we're all too used to it to change it to something radically different...

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Esth Me'sku
Lost One

Post by Esth Me'sku »

Didn't see the Orange and Brown haha. Can I change my vote to that!

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Sai Akiada wrote:Way to skew the poll folks lol (/rpblames Sebastin)
Soh Raun wrote:For the moment I only tested Orange and Purple (I can only add two colors). We'll have to make a choice. :)
Soh Raun wrote:The default purple is used for private chat, I think we're all too used to it to change it to something radically different...
I thought it was changing the ^6 to something completely different which was radical and not the darkening of the color already in place?

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Sebastin Creed wrote:I thought it was changing the ^6 to something completely different which was radical and not the darkening of the color already in place?
I'm not against darkening it a bit if it looks good. :)

I'll just wait for the poll results and implement what the majority has decided. And it will still be time to change it later if we decide that one of the new colors isn't as cool as it sounded...
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Resurrecting this! For those of you who serf around on JKHub, you might have noticed a new mod released that supports a lot of new colours (You can see screenshots of the colours here).

It seems that apparently you can not only make colours with the "^1, 2, 3 etc" but also with a "^a, b, c etc" as well. Is this something we can bring into RPMod? This is a mod for JK2, but is it possible the idea can still be applied?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Delmi wrote:Resurrecting this! For those of you who serf around on JKHub, you might have noticed a new mod released that supports a lot of new colours (You can see screenshots of the colours here).

It seems that apparently you can not only make colours with the "^1, 2, 3 etc" but also with a "^a, b, c etc" as well. Is this something we can bring into RPMod? This is a mod for JK2, but is it possible the idea can still be applied?
This.

Esth Me'sku
Lost One

Post by Esth Me'sku »

Last I saw of this thread, ideas were being tossed around and things were being worked, but it kind of died off :P Let's get this going, eh?

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork

Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Sebastin Creed wrote:
Delmi wrote:Resurrecting this! For those of you who serf around on JKHub, you might have noticed a new mod released that supports a lot of new colours (You can see screenshots of the colours here).

This.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

More colours the better imo. :)
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

I only found the time to try this now and the answer is... YES, it can be brought to RPMod as well! :)

Now, who feels up to the task of finding 52 suitable colors for JKA? I would need them in RGB format, normalized or not. For example, orange is "1.0, 0.5, 0.0" (normalized, i.e. values between 0.0 and 1.0) or "255, 127, 0" (values between 0 and 255, like in many image editors).
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Do we have to populate all 52 slots? o.0