New force powers

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Azrael
Lost One

Re: New force powers

Post by Azrael »

Alehk Thol wrote:As this is a topic regarding new Force powers, I'm just going to put forth that I've always been in favour of adding support for Force Blinding. Imagine the equivalent of a flash-bang, without the noise.
Was always rather irritated when they dropped Force Blinding from the series after JK1... Wouldn't mind seeing that make a come-back. But then i'd be 'forced' to suggest a few other juicy powers from the glory days of JK1 aswell and those would be rather silly. :lol:
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Herenai
Lost One

Re: New force powers

Post by Herenai »

Azrael wrote:
Alehk Thol wrote:As this is a topic regarding new Force powers, I'm just going to put forth that I've always been in favour of adding support for Force Blinding. Imagine the equivalent of a flash-bang, without the noise.
Was always rather irritated when they dropped Force Blinding from the series after JK1... Wouldn't mind seeing that make a come-back.
Zekii to Azra : "You're blue because of the lack of oxygen in your blood ! "