Firefox and the Forums

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Firefox and the Forums

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Hello!

I'm curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this problem and/or knows a fix for it. I've never tried Firefox before and I thought I'd give it a whirl (Please don't make this into a browser war fest!). When I try to sign into the forums, it goes to the "You have successfully logged in page" as normal, though upon auto-directing (or clicking on the Comport) I'm automatically logged out. Any one knows how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Azrael
Lost One

Re: Firefox and the Forums

Post by Azrael »

Oddly enough i had this exact same issue when i first started using Firefox.

Funnily enough i've no idea what i did; i think Firefox auto-fixed or auto-corrected itself after some time as the problem seemed to magically go away within a week or so. I'll admit it was a pain as, even after loging in, it still said i was logged out. Try clearing your browser history or something, that's all i can suggest i'm afraid. Other than wait for it to fix itself like mine did...
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: Firefox and the Forums

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Clearing all of my history seemed to work. Cheers!!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri