Map error

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Thame Byakurai

Map error

Post by Thame Byakurai »

When I try to enter the Enclave server I get Error: Could not load Alzoc_enclave.bsp or something like that.
Name: Thame Byakurai
Species: Echani
Homeworld: Eshan
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Re: Map error

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

did you download the map?
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Thame Byakurai

Post by Thame Byakurai »

Virtuo Alegan wrote:did you download the map?
I thought I downloaded everything. Maybe I missed that. I feel retarded now for not checking before posting this.

======Edit======
Downloading it now : P But while I'm here I might as well tell you guys about another problem I have and have had in the past. When I have the vehicles pack and try to join a server it will tell me that the vehicles pack is too large or something and I end up deleting it.
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

people make mistakes, things happen, and I don't think the enclave is included in the Web Installer.

-Reply to recent edit-

A quick fix would be to place all JEDI related things in the RPMod folder alone, so if you want to play another mod, you won't be hindered.

Mod folders can only leech out of the base folder, not each other, and base cannot leech from any mod folder.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Thame Byakurai

Post by Thame Byakurai »

Thank you : )