Broken skin

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Khátla Merie
Lost One

Broken skin

Post by Khátla Merie »

So I don't know how it's possible, but I'm guessing it's got something to do with my recent work on Khatla's new model somehow.
Though it isn't very clear to me why it happened, or how it's possible.
But her arms are suddenly missing on her default model, even though it's enabled correctly and spelled correctly in the .skin file.
I thought it might have to do with my recent edits I have been preparing for
the 1st april.

However, when I deleted the pk3 and redownloaded it off the comport. Now that recent update was broken too, and it has happened to everyone for whatever reason.

Any ideas?

My skin has no shaders as of yet, so I don't think it has anything to do with that. It occurs on every server I use the default model on.
Any input would be appreciated.
WOPR}{Joshua

Re: Broken skin

Post by WOPR}{Joshua »

too many bones, lol. the latest update is incompatible with jka's standard of 53.

your current model has 72 bones according to modview
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

That's not it. The model wouldn't have compiled for JKA if that was the issue. For example, JK2 models have a different set and number of bones, yet they work when you put them into JKA.

I'll have a look at it when I'm home from work and let you know what I can find.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Khátla Merie
Lost One

Post by Khátla Merie »

Thanks Delmi I appreciate it.
The model was functioning just fine when I first got the update from Arukh
But only recently it stopped working, no matter which version I was using.