Gender seperation

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Gender seperation

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

I'm sure we are all aware, initiates tend to spawn in the "girl" dormitories, and Padawans spawn in the "boy" dormitories.

An easy fix to the awkwardness, not really a high priority. Make another Padawan and Initiate rank, take the existing ones, and separate by gender (Male Initiate, Female Initiate, Male Padawan, Female Padawan). Unsure if they can be named the same thing, I know nothing about rank creation. :mrgreen: Though if you can, no visible change would be detected.

Just a thought 8)
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Azrael
Lost One

Re: Gender seperation

Post by Azrael »

They were never meant to be boys and girls dormitories originally and the spawn points were never meant to reflect this, as far as i'm aware. To the best of my knowledge you randomly spawn in either dormitory. The Knights and Masters have the same thing, occasionally alternating between either room. Not really a necessary addition but i'll admit it'd be a neat touch.
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Gender seperation

Post by Sebastin Creed »

It's Padawan, Initiate spawn points.

Not sure if it's possible to get male or female separation, but not exactly a big deal unless we simply move the spawn points to the hall way rather than the bed room. I think it was added to the bed room to get the idea of "waking up".

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol