Issue with uploading skin

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Xel Damar
Lost One

Issue with uploading skin

Post by Xel Damar »

I can't seem to upload my skin with the new interface, all I get is: " You do not have permission to upload this asset (code: 203)" I've tried it in different folders, I'm logged into that part of the site but it simply won't upload!

Heeeelp?

Xel Damar | Kel Dor | Dorin | Novice Learner | Initiation date: 325.02 ABY | Novice date: 325.23 ABY | Master: Tergos Zemnos, Bo Iiln

Nico Keztor
Lost One

Re: Issue with uploading skin

Post by Nico Keztor »

Xel Damar wrote:I can't seem to upload my skin with the new interface, all I get is: " You do not have permission to upload this asset (code: 203)" I've tried it in different folders, I'm logged into that part of the site but it simply won't upload!

Heeeelp?
Well, you're not the only one.. :(

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

There was indeed a permission issue with Initiates and Padawans (Knights+ were not affected), please try again and let me know if it works. :)
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Soh Raun wrote:There was indeed a permission issue with Initiates and Padawans (Knights+ were not affected), please try again and let me know if it works. :)
Yeah, it works.
Great job, Soh.

Xel Damar
Lost One

Post by Xel Damar »

Thank you! Works awesome!

Xel Damar | Kel Dor | Dorin | Novice Learner | Initiation date: 325.02 ABY | Novice date: 325.23 ABY | Master: Tergos Zemnos, Bo Iiln