pk3 upload problem

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Dev Kai
Lost One

pk3 upload problem

Post by Dev Kai »

(( Hi everyone, I'm currently having a pk3 / rpmod coded 202 issue where my account doesn't have the ability to upload I'm working on getting this fixed but until then please click the link in my signature to obtain my skin if you want. When this issue is resolved I will post in the repository. Thank you for your understanding. ))
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Re: pk3 upload problem

Post by Keth Flynn »

Could you link your skin to something else other than gamefront ? I've never been able to download anything from there.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Error 202 means your pk3 does not appear to be a skin. Please make sure it does NOT contain any .bsp, .veh or .npc file and try again.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Post by Dev Kai »

Sadly, I checked but it just isn't working. It says I don't have permission if that helps. Thanks for the advice Soh.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Post by Dev Kai »

Sorry about the double posting but I've been trying for several days to upload my skin to rpmod. Is there anyone willing to do it for me? Soh maybe you can help on this?

EDIT:: is it possible that it's because my rank is "adept" it's saying I don't have permission.
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

There was a problem with Initiate and Padawan rank about permissions, probably there's still that problem for Adept rank.

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Just to make sure: are you trying to upload it from the Game Assets page or the My Profile one? You should be using the latter, as your lack of admin privileges does not allow you to use the Game Assets one.

I can't do much testing myself at the moment, as I'm on holidays without a computer.

- Soh.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Post by Dev Kai »

Thank you SOH, that was the issue I was trying to upload it through game assets rather than "my profile". Problem solved.