(("Outting, 309.16".))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: (("Outting, 309.16".))

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Amoné Fayden wrote:Okay.
I have ideas and options, however my availability is really going to stink I'm afraid.

Before I go ahead any further and open the box, are any of the following times reasonable (on a majority basis) for a "Begin the Life Day Festivities" Role Play?
  • 309.19 (Wednesday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST
  • 309.20 (Thursday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST
  • 309.22 (Saturday) - 0500 GST - 1000 GST
  • 309.23 (Sunday) - 0500 GST - 1000 GST
If any of those days and times are compatible with a majority of JEDI, then I will be happy to kick-start Life Day this year. Now, there's going to be people that can't make those times, I understand. However, the RP isn't likely to be over in 2 minutes. It should hopefully go on well after a few of us EU's drop out for the night so it's not like you'd miss out on everything if you showed up late!

If you could respond to this thread and let me know if those times are suitable, I would appreciate it. The quicker you let me know the better as time is ticking and I/we could use the time to prepare.
Saturday and Sunday are the most likely of the options that I will be able to be around for a extensive period of time.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Well, I wouldn't want to seem like a stick in the mud, but Wednesday and Thursday, I am working on those exact hours, well close.. 1400-1800. And for Saturday and Sunday, it'll be 4am for me on those times.

However! With that said.. if I happen to be around and available for any form of setup I'll be glad to offer my assistance, but as for the beginning day of Life Day, I won't be able to make it at those times.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

That's okay Illrian.

What I imagine is that there will be a "kick start" role play, but that won't be the only thing going on. Even once the initial RP has been done, there is plenty of scope for everyone to create RP for themselves at the time that suits them best. Also, if a Master is present at any point thereafter, like yourself Illrian, there is no harm in instigating something light-hearted or enjoyable for those online at the time.

This is simply the "intro RP" date and time, not the entirety of JEDI's Life Day role play.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Amoné Fayden wrote:That's okay Illrian.

What I imagine is that there will be a "kick start" role play, but that won't be the only thing going on. Even once the initial RP has been done, there is plenty of scope for everyone to create RP for themselves. Also, if a Master is present at any point thereafter, like yourself Illrian, there is no harm in instigating something light-hearted or enjoyable for those online at the time.

This is simply the "intro RP" date and time, not the entirety of JEDI's Life Day role play.
Exactly, I view life day the same way I view Xmas, the celebrations start on the 25th but they don't exactly stop until a few days after. So even if some kick it off, the rest can come in and get swept up in the celebrations later on. Everyone will take something from it.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Sounds like a good plan. I'll try to ensure I get on at some point to help in the RolePlay :) And yes, I agree.. Christmas always seems to last a few days, in some places it starts a few days early, while in other places it goes a few days afterwards.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Tergos Zemnos
Lost One

Post by Tergos Zemnos »

I like the layout that you've presented... I probably won't be able to jump on at the kick off start -every time-, but I'll definitely be able to spend some time on the server when I'm able. You have my approval. :)

- Tergos
Species: Human|Age: 50's| Initiated: 286.16|
Knighted: 310.28|Mentor: Sasha Raven_Delmi N'jork|Padawan: Arukh Bakh'tor_Xel Damar
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

309.19 (Wednesday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST
309.20 (Thursday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST

I will be there! With little a doubt.

309.22 (Saturday) - 0500 GST - 1000 GST
309.23 (Sunday) - 0500 GST - 1000 GST

May be problematic for the Saturday though I'm sure I'll be able to work some magic, apologies if I'm not up to standard on the day but Sunday's a go for sure. This is all of course on the off chance that no one bothers me in the early hours of the morning but considering I've made it a habbit of getting up at 4am, I doubt we will have any issues with my activity.

:D

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

All/any of those dates will be as acceptable as possible considering friends/family back into town demanding my attention.
Rita Sandria
Lost One

Post by Rita Sandria »

Any of those days will be great for me, and I'd love to throw some ideas in along with Kieran and Skrassk. I'll be on a plane home in a few hours and I'll be ready to throw myself into the preparations and make some suggestions as soon as I get back.
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Alright guys, thanks for getting back.

If other people don't respond we'll need to take it as a sign that they're not fussed or not interested. (And that's perfectly fine!) So we'll go with what we have so far.

Since Delmi will be doing the Arbra trip today (309.18 - 1430 GST), I think we should gun for 309.20 (Thursday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST as an initial ballpark to allow for a day of rest between two (hopefully) sizeable RPs.

Tergos - Just to clarify, there won't be a kick-off RP on each of the dates I listed. Those were just a list of dates that I could help out on.
So just to clarify, there will be ONE initial starting RP and the rest thereafter will be entirely up to the community and other Masters.

I'm at work right now so once I get a few minutes free, I'll make a new dedicated thread for Life Day just in case people aren't paynig attention to this one, given the title of this thread.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Zuri Lyn
Lost One

Post by Zuri Lyn »

309.20 (Thursday) - 1300 GST - 1800 GST
This time is good for me too (though don't expect me to stay till 1800 :P ), and I'll also try to come more often then usual for this special time of year. I'll probably be around most of saturday too :) .

Looking forward to it.