Last Origin Spawn

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Iverian Prey

Post by Iverian Prey »

/support
Ctathos
Lost One

Post by Ctathos »

You must use the copyright symbol after every time you write 'Santa Soh', I coined the term last season (thus I don't need to do it).

Camase Whyndem

Post by Camase Whyndem »

Iverian Prey wrote:/support
Im in support of this idea because I don't really enjoy joining the server and being at the very top of the map and having to come all the way down, It is quite a far walk and takes away from RP opportnities IMO because hardly ever is some one on the top floor.

Character: Camase Whyndem
Skin: http://www.filefront.com/14502057/Camase.pk3/
=Nika=Reen=

Post by =Nika=Reen= »

Greetings again,

In reply to Foron, i have to agree with that fact, however, if this idea has much potential to be an abusive feature, i can easily edit the map entities and replace the 'info_player_start' origin to another appropriate location on the map.

But realistically you would want your character to spawn from their last location.

Thanks,
Nika Reen.
Nika Reen Skin - 06/11/08 RP Age = 8, Species = Togruta
Indilia Von
Lost One

Post by Indilia Von »

=Nika=Reen= wrote:Greetings again,

In reply to Foron, i have to agree with that fact, however, if this idea has much potential to be an abusive feature, i can easily edit the map entities and replace the 'info_player_start' origin to another appropriate location on the map.

But realistically you would want your character to spawn from their last location.

Thanks,
Nika Reen.
perhaps, for say non ::JEDI:: members, seeing as ::JEDI:: Members starts in either Knight/Initiate/Padawan Dorms or Council (council members as far as I know)
for ::JEDI:: Members I'd say it's an bad thing, like say when you log of at say 9pm(Gts) your char would not just stand there sleeping for example, if the character was tired, he/she would go to the dorm and sleep.
that's my opinion about this.
''One's Path is shown, in the latter years, for some and for some..in the early years'' ~ Indilia Von
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Nika wrote:i can easily edit the map entities and replace the 'info_player_start' origin to another appropriate location on the map.
RPMod utilizes custom spawnpoints, meaning we don't use the map entities and just set our own.
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Indi has the right idea, interesting feature suggestion but don't our characters live whilst we're not on the server to? It makes sense we DON'T respawn in the exact same place a few hours later to me. O_o

Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Hence why it should be a choice ;)
Qor Teth, Yuthnmro

Post by Qor Teth, Yuthnmro »

I believe base jk3, or was it JK+, basically has this feature kind of the flag and tele options right?
Camase Whyndem

Post by Camase Whyndem »

mabye a time limit or something could also be added to it. so say you have to go do something but you log out of the server you can come back to that point in less then 10-30 minutes

otherwise you have to spawn from the normal location?

Character: Camase Whyndem
Skin: http://www.filefront.com/14502057/Camase.pk3/