Aura

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Dixo Xan
Lost One

Post by Dixo Xan »

I think this idea is great. But perhaps the intensity of the aura, rather than size ? As Lynee said I dont want it obscuring my view. And another little thing. Be careful about the equation of level=power. Levels is just a measure for in-game. I actually have quite alot against how levels/xp work at the current, but that is a discussion for another thread.
Lucius
Lost One

Post by Lucius »

Look at you Corinth you just got back and you already have an awesome idea. :lol:
/support
|age_19|initiated_264.15|height_1.68m|race_keldorian|mentors_zyrn.maron/gabe.alkroda|
http://www.filefront.com/15714499/Lucius.pk3/ - updated skinz, ty Delmi
Atrux Nuro
Lost One

Post by Atrux Nuro »

Dixo Xan wrote:I think this idea is great. But perhaps the intensity of the aura, rather than size ? As Lynee said I dont want it obscuring my view. And another little thing. Be careful about the equation of level=power. Levels is just a measure for in-game. I actually have quite alot against how levels/xp work at the current, but that is a discussion for another thread.
I think itensity increases with level. I think you could have it radiate or something.
Species: Lorrdian|Age: 41|Height: 1.88 M|Weight: 93 KG|Birthdate: .02|Mentor(s): Coren Ran// Roan Takk

"I'm willing to die for my beliefs. 'Course, that ain't exactly Plan A."

Rash Loist for Jedi Master level 2
Andan Yissik

Post by Andan Yissik »

Great idea :idea:
Viron Roan

Post by Viron Roan »

I support both the idea of intensity AND size combined (have it increase in size a bit but have most of the difference be in intensity). That way we won't have master quells aura knocking over bookcases and not fitting through doorways and such. :lol:
Nekuva

Post by Nekuva »

Aslyn wrote:That'd be good, but then again, wouldn't it be easier to have it made player-modifiable? What if you're trying to hide your presence, but have a large aura as a result of your level?

Sounds like dragonball,hiding your "KI".

I SUPPORT MASTER OF ILLUSION!
Saos Nartu (old)

Post by Saos Nartu (old) »

"His aura is over 9000!"

We can only hope.