Force Lightning

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Saos Nartu (old)

Post by Saos Nartu (old) »

Jared wrote:PUT IT IN!
That's what she said.

On a more serious note, this is a great idea. I agree with Cyril, it is a more serious and powerful power.

/support.
Yrael Grekkis
Lost One

Post by Yrael Grekkis »

/support
RP Age: 14
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

I'd rather not get MB to check myself but is there a video someone can post showing this?
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Z'phos
Lost One

Post by Z'phos »

Lucius
Lost One

Post by Lucius »

Well, in that video it makes it look like there is not control over the lightning, that it just goes everywhere. Maybe if that part can be fixed then we'll be good.
|age_19|initiated_264.15|height_1.68m|race_keldorian|mentors_zyrn.maron/gabe.alkroda|
http://www.filefront.com/15714499/Lucius.pk3/ - updated skinz, ty Delmi
Yrael Grekkis
Lost One

Post by Yrael Grekkis »

Well, I can picture it this way. A high voltage steady stream of electricity/lightning being consistent onto the targeted and focused area. Example. Aeon focuses his mind and body onto Yrael, and begins to light me up. There is a steady stream of lightning doing the damage onto the area that Aeon is focused on. The particles and excess lightning does little to no effect, just comes with the lightning.

Except, there are five fingers, so five bolts. You can't really control where the lightning will come out, unless your really advanced, in which it will have little area where it will scatter. Like you see on T.V. or outside your window, theres always one bolt at a time. Not 5-10.
RP Age: 14