/Me

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

/Me

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

I was talking with Aslyn today and was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can make /me a messagemode so we are able to bind it to a key and typeout what action we want.

Just an idea.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

After reviewing this, I take my comment back. You *can* do /say_Team_mode emote.

But, yes. A new messagemode would be cool.
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Ahh.

Just does not work with admin chat or clan chat. I suppose that is alright. Still great, thanks Moza.
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Xa'o Zalei wrote:Ahh.

Just does not work with admin chat or clan chat. I suppose that is alright. Still great, thanks Moza.
Say again? I'm not understanding your issue.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Yrael Grekkis
Lost One

Post by Yrael Grekkis »

Moza posted a reply with something, a command I believe. Edited, and Master Xa'o was replying to the first un-edited post.
RP Age: 14
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

No he wasn't.

If you do /say_team_mode emote, you cannot bind a clan chat nor the admin chat. Therefore, if you wish to use either, you have to get rid of your "emote" chat.
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Yes, I suppose so. It's all a matter of how you look at it. There is no such thing as a clan chat or admin chat key. You have a chat mode bound to your 'team chat' key, essentially. All three, emote, clan, and admin, are simply different forms of team chat.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

say_team_mode emote? Excellent. Thanks!