Optional forces

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Avaeth

Optional forces

Post by Avaeth »

I thought it'd be good to have an option with which you can *choose* what level of your force ability you want to perform. For example if you have force hold level 5 it'd choke someone, but if you had this option you'd be able to perform the telekinesis without hurting anybody.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I think that can be done with a .cfg file. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

This is indeed an included feature that anyone with access to Force powers can use.
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

I had wanted this idea in the mod before, but was shot down by Soh and Corinth.

"Unnecessary... Make a cfg file for it"
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Alkur Tekeil wrote:I had wanted this idea in the mod before, but was shot down by Soh and Corinth.

"Unnecessary... Make a cfg file for it"
With all due respect, isn't it? I mean, with a cfg file we can make a quick change and by opening our Force powers menu we can turn down abilities ourselves. I do that all the time when I'm rping as a character besides Simus (lower Force template if a Jedi, remove everything if I'm a non-Jedi).

Practically, I don't know how we could really make it easier. But I'd be open to hearing suggestions. How would this look practically?
Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Honestly, yes. It's completely unnecessary. You don't even need to create seperate cfg files for a power change - it can be done by utilizing a simple key bind.

Use /clientinfo To view your current force config string. Bind that to a key. Then, change it, and use /clientinfo again to view the modified string. Bind that string to a key. Simple as using the two keys to toggle, afterward.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|