::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

I told you to post that stuff a long time ago so about time! Good job though Fane lol

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28
Garik Kelzim

Post by Garik Kelzim »

Loved the first one Fane!
Name: Garik Kelzim| Species: Miraluka| Initiated: 276.24| Masters: Tomoran Serevarno
"Five naps a day keep A-48 away!"
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Thank you thank you :D

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Double post for the lulz, oh well.

Always had this is mind, never got around to doing it, so decided to do it today. hooray :P Young to older and dah Mastahs in place.

clicky

Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

EPIC FANE, i love how you done yourself, Daer and Zeak as initiate/youngling and then padawan and then their appointed masters.
Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

Epic...all I can really say. I would try to use more colorful words to describe it, but I think I did plenty of that when you first showed me lol.

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Yea let's not repeat those words here. :roll: :wink:

Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

I love how the youngling of herself looks like a child having fun, Daer looks like a respectable jedi the way he bowing and Zeak, well he looks like he being held prisoner (Just kiddin') he looks important or high ranking.
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Mhm, nice job again, as I said earlier Lol.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Fane, could you do a Master/Padawan shot of Johauna and Arkallon? In some lightsaber stances? Would be super nice of you. :) Jo would use the saber called Unity with orange blade and Arkallon yellow blade called Upholder. (need to use the new weaponpack though.)
I'd do them myself, but I can't do as nice saber effects or even get the models hold the hilts, heh. <.<

Wish the JKA had a stance resembling starting pose of Ataru for Jo, heh...
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Actually, I think I can find some Ataru from somewhere... Obi wan's animations must have it, surely.

Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Fane Ornn'ila wrote:Actually, I think I can find some Ataru from somewhere... Obi wan's animations must have it, surely.
That'd be awesome, heh.
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

One of Az with Aeon and Shimi/Jamus in the background wouldnt be bad.. :roll:
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I remember I had done one ages ago back when I was a Komiya.

It had me doing like a crouched strike to the right in red stance. Above it was Just a picture of Keigokus head looking over to the right, then kamisama Hi fade in just a bit better in the background.

I was so pleased with that concept! though I no longer have photoshop to whip something together for this thread. Though I gotta add, I actually love that picture Fane. Pretty damn good! :D

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Azrael wrote:One of Az with Aeon and Shimi/Jamus in the background wouldnt be bad.. :roll:
I would actually love to see one of Sebastin and Azrael, then like you did with the masters in your but of Shimi and Jamus back to back, looking opposite directions.

That would be sweet to see when you next get bored/creative!

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol