[Completed] Blaster Deflection and Reflection

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Eronnoronnorononn
Lost One

[Completed] Blaster Deflection and Reflection

Post by Eronnoronnorononn »

• Subject Requested: Blaster deflection and reflection
  • Open/Private Lesson: Open
  • Availability: Any time after 1400 GST
  • Reason For Request: Master Duncan's recommendation
  • Additional Information: Yeah ... been having some trouble training with that spherical droid. My only strategy so far is, well, run and hide.
Born: 360.00 ABY
Species: Ithorian
Home: Skor II
Language: Squibbal, Basic
Initiated: 367.22 ABY
Apprenticed: 374.06 ABY
Mentor: Zakarie Di'Vosk
Padawan Sibling: Narael Undine

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Requested] Blaster Deflection and Reflection

Post by Duncan Therin »

Eronn, I know I requested it, and I'm more than happy to conduct it; I'm about the temple right now!

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Blaster Deflection and Reflection

Post by Duncan Therin »

Met up for this lesson, though had to postpone due to the participants not being capable of meditation (which was the topic we covered instead) which, for my purposes, was necessary (to connect to the Force) for this lesson. Will be completed within the cycle.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Blaster Deflection and Reflection

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:
Eronn Boesky

If you need any assistance with blaster deflection in the future, feel free to contact me or any other mentor; and don't be afraid to ask for someone to help you out by shooting at you!